Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Babysitting- Day 3

Today we decided to take a break from all the craziness
 of the last two days and just chill for awhile.






We soon got bored after all the school was done, so I attempted to hook up the Wii.


 The Wii hasn't been working lately and I'm not very good with electronics... like... at all,
 so I was kinda surprised that I managed to figure it out without help.



Glynne was really getting into the Just Dance spirit!


Jonah entertained himself by jumping to the music.


So... that was our day. Not super exciting,
 but it was nice to have a break. Bring on tomorrow!

I took these pictures of Jenna this morning and thought I should
 share with you her first couple of smiles captured on camera. 







She is growing up too fast!

"Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain.
 Unless the Lord guards the city, the guards keep watch in vain. It is in vain that you
 rise up early and go late to rest, eating the bread of anxious toil; for
 he gives sleep to his beloved."

Psalms 127:1-2






3 comments:

  1. Jenna is so cute, snuggly and yummy.... I can hardly stand it! We are getting over colds and then I'm coming over for some baby love! You are a great big sis Emma! You are doing a great job on the blog too! Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where has Kate been hiding out during all of this? Is she busy on her ipod touch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was helping at the Gardner's yesterday:) On the other days? Probably on her ipod. After she was done with her school, of course;)

    ReplyDelete