Monday, January 27, 2014

Glynne's Birthday/Babysitting

Glynne isn't a huge fan of parties, but Mom decided to invite a few
 friends and family to wish her a happy birthday anyway.


Glynne turned 19 years old! I can't believe she is already so grown up!
 It seems like just yesterday she, Ally, and I were playing Little House on the
 Prairie in our backyard. Love you so much, Glynne!




The Gardners, our SUPER close friends, are moving to Seattle in a
 few days, and we've been helping them pack. Today, I stayed home to watch
 the kids so Mom, Ally, and Kate could go over and help out.






I wrote down all the school the kids had to do so I could
 watch their progress throughout the day.




As a prize for finishing their school, I let
 them watch a movie on my laptop.


I love them.


Him too!


After the movie, we made snow!



I saw this on Pinterest and thought it sounded like a ton of fun.
 All you do is mix baking soda and shaving cream together and it
 creates a fluffy, Moon Sand like substance.












So... this stuff is pretty cool and super easy to make. Just sayin'.

By wisdom the Lord laid the earth's foundations, by understanding
 he set the heavens in place; by his knowledge the watery depths were
 divided, and the clouds let drop their dew.

Proverbs 3:19-20




2 comments:

  1. You guys are so creative!!!! Glynn, watching you how good you are with your siblings, make me wish that you babysit my girls too.
    Happy and blessed birthday to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Glynne's mom. I have to give credit where credit is deserved. It was actually Emma who did all this with the kids and writes this blog now. Glynne is in college and isn't around as much, so she has passed the torch on to Emma! Emma does do a great job of running the show while I'm gone. After looking at her day through pictures, I think she does a better job!! Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete