Sunday, January 19, 2014

" I Did This..."

So... today when we came home from church we were all super tired and
 we all pretty much went straight to our rooms, or like Mom and Ally, to our beds,
 with the exception of Jonah who stayed up to ride his scooter.



At first, he was happily riding it around. Then he found the
 baking soda...the full box of baking soda...


Yep. Oh! And the Velveeta. The full box of Velveeta.






The mess reminded me of the pictures of dogs with signs
 saying what they did wrong, and I just couldn't resist. 



Just after Mom found THIS, Jenna spit-up all over both of them. I had to give
 Jenna a bath while Mom got ready to go over to our friend's house to watch the football
 game, or in her case, talk while the game plays in the background. She ended up
 not having enough time to clean up Jonah's mess as she was already late.



Adding to the messiness, Ally accidentally knocked a mirror down in
 Mom and Dad's bathroom, sending glass flying everywhere...
 Yea, it's definitely been a difficult day.


But, this little girl can brighten any situation up, right? We
 even managed to get a couple smiles out of her. She. Is. AWESOME.

Unless the Lord had given me help, I would soon have dwelt in the silence
 of death. When I said, "my foot is slipping," your unfailing love, Lord, supported
 me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.  

Psalm 94:17-19

1 comment:

  1. Loved that you captured the moment. I think that as Jonah gets older he looks alot like you!

    ReplyDelete