Monday, February 3, 2014

Super Bowl!

For the Super Bowl, Drew and Kyle came over to
 make chip dip and watch the game. Go Seahawks!







Jenna's thoughts: Why are these people running around like idiots
 chasing a ball? And why are we entertained by it?

I have no clue...


Jonah kept trying to steal Jack's dip even after we got him his own.






Glynne got bored during the third quarter and convinced me to go
 over to the rental house to help her paint some furniture.


I had to take some updated pictures. Remember this? There
 used to be a big air vent there. Grandpa Dewain did a great job fixing it, and
 Ally and I didn't do a horrible job of staining the floors either.


Glynne and Kyle were super excited when they heard that
 they got to live in the rental house we fixed up last summer, and I was
 extremely excited that I got to help decorate it!

 If you want to see the renovation process this house went through last summer,
 here are the links: Rental House- Part 1Rental House- Part 2.




Mom and I found the couch and chair at a lightly used store in Wichita
 for $200, along with the table and chairs for the dinning room. We actually managed to
 fit it all in the van after we took out most of the seats which
 was a miracle in and of itself.


I soon got to work painting the coffee table they got at Goodwill.




And Glynne put a second coat on the cabinet they got from Aunt Lauren.

I lie down and sleep; I wake again,
 because the Lord sustains me. I will not
 fear though tens of thousands
 assail me on every side.

Psalm 3:5-6 




No comments:

Post a Comment