Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Babysitting- Day 2

This morning I got up and started preparing
 myself for another day without Mom.



I made the kids a new list. I think Jonah felt a little left out though...


Speaking of Jonah... Landon thought it would be a great idea to put ash all over
 his face, which forced me to give him a bath that he did not want to take.


After they finished all their school, Isaac helped me "build" a road for Jonah.


It ended up being pretty cool!





And, of course, I had to finish it off with a duct tape tree!




We also had to make some kind of dessert, and Isaac
 offered to make his famous peanut butter cookies. 



Then we all sat down to watch Atlantis.



Jonah insisted I take another picture with him in it. Love you, bud!

And you also were included in Christ when you heard the
 word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were
 marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,

Ephesians 1:13




1 comment:

  1. Isaac has glasses! When did he get those? Duct tape works wonders-the boys made a duct tape bball court in Gib's bedroom-note-the longer it stays down the more it leaves behind-needless to say we still have a duct tape court in Gib's bedroom-good thing for rugs :)

    ReplyDelete