Friday, May 23, 2014

Bachelorette Party!

Today was the bachelorette party! Ally and I had been planning it for awhile now and it turned out better than we thought, which was a relief. We decided with all the crazy stuff happening next week it would work out better to have the bachelorette party sooner, so we made sandwiches and headed for the lake at noon! 


I made Glynne a daisy headband. It must have made her feel special because she didn't want to take it off!



I also made everyone bleach-pen T-shirts. And in case you're wondering, Ally did help get things ready and lots of other things I can't remember...




We had fancy cream soda bottles with super cool straws!


Glynne opened her gifts, then we played a few games.



To kill time, we took a whole lot of pictures. Annelise was the amazing photographer!



Kate, Katie, Glynne, me, and Ally. We were only missing one bridesmaid, Kaci, Kyle's sister.


We all had a good laugh at Kate in this picture... we think she looks like she's riding a donkey or something. Love you, Kate!


We attempted a pyramid, but Glynne was a chicken and didn't trust us to hold her.







Annelise was also our sunglass holder. I don't now what we would have done without her!



B.L.I.S.S- Can you see it?


We are going to miss you, Glynne, even though you'll still be close. Our house will never be the same without you! We love you and hope all your dreams come true!

You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. Away from me, you evildoers, that I may keep the commands of my God! Sustain me according to your promise, and I will live; do not let my hopes be dashed.

Psalm 119:114-116


No comments:

Post a Comment