Wednesday, September 5, 2012

We're Back!

     Wow. It's been a over a week since my last post! But I do have a good excuse this time. I really do. We've been in South Dakota, in a cabin in the Black Hills, with no internet and no cell phone service. See? That's a pretty decent excuse. Especially since I took some pretty good pictures during the trip if I do say so myself.
     Unfortunately, my computer has decided to rebel against me, and will not upload any pictures. I promise that I will post them as soon as it agrees to cooperate with me!

    To help fill out this post a bit more, I would like to share a quote that I found recently and really like.


Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right. 


   Have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment