Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Right At This Moment: School Day

     It's that time of year again. Time to break out the math DVDs and science books. Was it just me, or did this summer seem way shorter than it was last year? I feel like it just flew by and I hardly had a chance to relax. I also realized that this was my last summer as a high school student. How weird is that? Well, probably not that weird for you... but it's weird for me.
    Anyway, I thought I'd do a quick blog about what we're all doing at this moment in the school day.
It is 10:15 a.m.. 


Ally is doing economics. 


Emma is breaking out the biology.


Mom is watching a video about Mackinaw Island with Landon, Kate, Isaac, and Jackson while eating M&Ms. We usually have some type of candy to eat during the first week of school.
 It helps motivate us. 


I am working through my school list in my newly rearranged room while watching my favorite 9 month old...


Jonah! Oh. My. Word. I love him. Even when he dumps my trash out and takes the books off my shelves. 

This is our school day. Obviously, it's going to vary from day to day, but the setup is usually something like this. 

I hope you all have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. It is strange to think that you are a senior this year Glynne. It makes me feel a little...um, old :)Have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete