Thursday, March 20, 2014

Yard Work

Wednesday it was yard work! It was probably the least fun thing on the list, which is why I opted to put the deck back together with the help of Jonah and "Jenna".













They stained the stairs after they finished with the yard work, and I cleaned the kitchen.






They kept dripping stain onto the concrete, so Mom decided to stain it. Everyone think it looks better that way anyway!



The kitchen was a DISASTER!


It's a good thing I've been training for disasters like this since I was eight! It only took an hour.


We haven't quite gotten to the Goodwill stuff yet, so we've rescheduled it for tomorrow.


I think Jonah was happy to have everything (almost) all done... me too, buddy!

For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power. What do you prefer? Shall I come to you with a whip, or in love and with a gentle spirit?

1 Corinthians 4:20-21




No comments:

Post a Comment