Monday, May 14, 2012

The Diaper Bag

     The other day, we were waiting in the church lobby while my mom tried to find her wallet in the diaper bag/purse. Instead of pulling out her wallet, she pulled out an... empty cardboard toilet paper roll. Yeah. Random. So, while we ate donuts and drank coffee, we made a list of all the weird/random things she had in there and had a pretty good laugh about it.

  • Empty toilet paper roll 
  • Wire nails
  • Industrial sized tape measure 
  • Dented ping pong ball 
  • Certs (mints)
  • A ball of tangled jewelry 
  • An empty contact case 
  • Baby spoon
  • Flash drive
  • And the bottom of her bag was covered in baby food puffs
    Haha! Yeah... How strange. Her diaper bag has turned into a mobile junk drawer. 

    Oh, and quickly, before I finish, I wanted to share with you a quote our pastor said during his sermon that really caught my attention. I found it interesting and I hope you do too. 

If you aren't a Christian, this world is all the heaven you will ever know. 
If you are a Christian, this world is all the hell you will ever know. 

It really gives you something to think about. 

Well, that's all for this blog. Have a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the list of items in the diaper bag!!! An industrial-sized tape measure! Priceless! I LOVE your blogs!!! You have a gift. You ARE a gift!! Love, Billie

    ReplyDelete