Friday, November 22, 2013

Jonah's Birthday


Jonah turns two today! Mom decided that we were going to have a small family
 party with donuts and a couple balloons in the morning. After that, Mom, Dad, and I are
 going to go over to the rental house to finish up the last bit of work. 









Mom got him a Melissa and Doug double-decker, and Jonah wouldn't 
even eat his doughnut after he unwrapped it. 


I still remember sitting in bed every night and praying that Mom and
 Dad would have just one more kid. I am incredibly thankful that God answered my prayers.
 I love Jonah sooo much. He makes me happy no matter
 what mood I'm in. Love you, buddy!

"Have faith in God," Jesus answered, truly I tell you, if anyone says to
 this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in their
 heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. 
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you
 have received it, and it will be yours.

Mark 11:22-24


No comments:

Post a Comment