Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Ally's Graduation!

Yep, it's that time of year! So much has changed since Glynne's graduation that I probably couldn't list everything if I tried, so I guess I'll start with the most recent change.


Ally graduated from High School last Saturday, and is now, officially, a freshmen in college. We are all so proud of you, Ally! I admit it has been a lot harder than I thought it would be to watch you grow up and become an adult, I even cried, which I hardly ever do in front of other people. 

Alright, I need to leave some sap for the end so I'll put it on pause for now.


Originally, we were going to have a cookout at the campsite, but had to change our plans due to the weather. We still somehow managed to get it all together it time.




It was a lot of fun getting out old pictures of Ally. We decided she looked a whole lot like Jackson.




Glynne was in charge of the desserts. She made triple chocolate cupcakes completely from scratch. They were amazing.




At the end, we showed the slideshow Mom and I made. Mom, Dad, and the grandparents said a few words about Ally and then we closed it out by sharing some of our favorite memories of her. 

Ally is so special to me and pretty much everyone she knows. She loves God with all her heart and I know she will bring glory to Him in whatever she chooses to do! WE LOVE YOU, ALLY!!!

Beyond all question, the mystery of Godliness is great:

 He appeared in a body,
 was vindicated by the Spirit,
 was seen by angels,
 was preached among the nations,
 was believed on in the world,
 was taken up in glory.

1 Timothy 3:16





1 comment:

  1. Love seeing all the pictures! It has been fun to watch all of you grow up into such sweet young ladies! Congrats Ally!

    ReplyDelete