Friday, May 2, 2014

5 Months!

Jenna's already 5 months old! It's crazy. Well I guess I'll tell you now how absolutely adorable she is because there's really nothing else to say. SHE'S SO CUTE! Alright I'm done.


Grandma Jeannie put a lot of work into Jenna's quilt and it turned out GORGEOUS!




I was just thinking the other day that I'm a half year closer in age to Jenna than my Mom and her sister, who are sixteen years apart. Now, my Mom's in her forties and Aunt Lauren is in her late twenties and they're really close friends. It's kinda weird, but at the same time super awesome, that some day that could be me and Jenna. Of course, I hope we are all still good friends by then.

Have an awesome day!

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

Revelation 1:8


No comments:

Post a Comment