Thursday, April 10, 2014

4 Months!


OK, so I know this is about a week overdue, but I'm going to post Jenna's 4 month pictures anyway!


She is growing up so fast! I decided to make her my little spring flower.



While I was cleaning up, she was occupied by her reflection. She's getting pretty good at holding her head up now!

Now I know that the Lord saves his anointed; he answers them from his holy heaven with the saving power of his right hand. Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God. They are brought to their knees and fall, but we rise up and stand firm.

Psalm 20:6-8

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little flower! I love those gummy smiles.... they are precious and fleeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, can't wait to see her again. Also, all of you!!!!! Aunt Cora

    ReplyDelete