Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Day


     Christmas at the Davis house is actually fairly well organized. Pretty unexpected, I know. It goes smoothly because we have the following rules: 

  • You may NOT come upstairs until Mom and Dad are ready. 
  • All presents must be opened one at a time. No rushing! 
  • If you ask for a present, you receive yours last. 

     And that's pretty much it! Here are some pictures of our Christmas morning. 



Here are the kids waiting to go upstairs. This is actually how the boys sleep. I like to sit on them.  



I'm not really sure what Isaac is looking at... 


This year we did a daily devotional called The Jesse Tree that leads up to Christmas Day. Unsurprisingly, we got behind on the reading, so we had to skip a few to get to the last one. 




Emma made all the boys these awesome scarves. They are so adorable. 


Dad's alway begging us to make him snickerdoodle cookies. But we never do. So, I baked a whole batch just for him on Christmas Eve!  

Then... I ate a lot when he wasn't looking. Whoops! 


This has to be my favorite picture of all the pictures I took that morning. I worked for weeks on Mom's Christmas present. It's a specialized meal planner with categorized shoppings lists that covers 5 weeks of meals. 
She was so happy she cried!!! 

*Thank you all my Facebook friends who donated recipes for this gift! We are so excited to try them all out. 


This is probably Landon's favorite gift. It's a giant toolbox completely full of candy and junk food. 
A pre-teen boy's DREAM. 


Kate was the most excited to receive something she already owned. A while back she saved up and bought an iPod touch... which she then accidentally broke. Mom and Dad sneakily stole it and got it fixed for her. 


I love this picture too. Emma had been begging for cowboy (cowgirl?) boots forever. She was convinced she wasn't going to get them - thanks to our amazing acting skills. Boy, was she surprised when she opened this box! 




Ally bought me these insanely tall heels! I love them. And will always wear them with these socks. It is so attractive. 

Just kidding... 


Isaac expression is PERFECT in this photo. 



Landon and his Chiefs stuff... 


Well, that was our Christmas. I hope you enjoyed looking at the millions of pictures! It's so hard to just pick a few... 

Happy New Year everyone!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment