Thursday, December 19, 2013

Traditions!

Everyone was kind of grumpy this afternoon, so I decided to keep an old tradition going.
 Making paper snowflakes!



I love Jack's eyes in this picture!



The boys had more fun making the snowflakes than Kate and I.

















The sunset was GORGEOUS tonight! I couldn't resist taking a picture.

Do not worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
 Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience
 God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will
 guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6-7



2 comments:

  1. i love this blog!!! it always makes me smile :-) great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an amazing family!!!! Great artistic work on the snowflakes

    ReplyDelete