Monday, March 11, 2013

Gary the Giraffe

Hey guys! It's Emma again.  There hasn't been anything interesting going on at our house lately, so my mom suggested that I do a blog about our giraffe, Gary.  A few times each year we get the measuring chart out; it's fun to see how much we've grown throughout the years.
 
Dad-5'11
Mom-5'6
Glynne-5'5
Ally-5'6
Emma-5'6
Landon-5'1
Kate-4'8
Isaac-4'4
Jackson-3'5
Jonah-2'5
 
These are our current heights. 
 


 
Ally and I are now an inch taller than Glynne and rub it in her face 
whenever we get the chance, but she's a good sport.  Love ya, Glynne!
 


 
To end this blog, Mom said I should list everybody's heights at the age of five, so here they are:
 
I was the tallest at 3'9 1/4
Then Isaac at 3'8
Kate at 3'7 3/4
Next is Ally at 3'7 1/4
Then Landon at 3'6 1/2
Then last but not least, Jack at 3'5 3/4

On the chart there is a verse that says: But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.  2 Peter 3:18
 
I'll leave you with that thought.
Have an awesome day!
 
 
 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment