Sunday, August 3, 2014

This Ones for the Guys

So... I just found this blog I wrote last June... I thought I should probably post it now before it's too late. Oops!

Do you remember how Jack got a dirt bike for his birthday? Well, he wasn't quite big enough for it, so a few days later Dad got a call from Mom telling him that she saw a tiny little dirt bike just Jack's size (I think she was secretly looking for his approval) and Dad told her that she should get it for him.



He is the absolute cutest thing ever on his Yamaha 50.


The other boys are getting lots of air when they ramp their bikes. Crazy how just last year they were building little wooden ramps in our yard... How time flies!


Kyle was super proud of his new bike. He even let Landon try it out a couple times.


Drew amazed us all when he hopped right on the 110 and got some serious air!












So far there have only been minor crashes... but we would appreciate prayers for safety, and for Mom... that she retains her sanity.

 I have to post a couple more of Jenna's eight month pictures! So cute!





Thanks for reading!

I am not writing this to shame you, but to worn you, as my dear children. Even though you have ten thousand guardians in Christ, you do not have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel. Therefore I urge you to imitate me.

1 Corinthians 4:14-16

No comments:

Post a Comment